The Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK – Disclaimer
www.disabilityuk.co.uk forwards to www.disabledentrepreneur.uk is part of a group of websites owned by www.ukwebsitedesigners.co.uk Other sites in our SEO Link Wheel and not limited to, can be viewed here. We intend to update our list every time we acquire a new domain name or site.
We use an SEO Link Wheel to Generate Business Using Exact Match Searchable Keyword Domain Names.
To visit the page click here:
We endeavour to guide people by giving free advice. We also have a useful links resources page, should you need gov assistance, search for charities, or want financial advice:
Outlined below define the relationship between Coach and Client and underpin any services delivered by Renata Entrepreneur in conjunction with Disabled Entrepreneur. Please make sure you read the following carefully. If you have questions or queries then please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions.
“I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional”.
**For legal purposes:
- I understand that coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not “licensed “ by any UK body even though the sessions may take place in the UK.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psycho-analysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment. I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving the defined goals I create with my Coach. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed. I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes including but not limited to increased clientele, profitability, and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, or elderly abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement is limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.