Copyright Image Disclaimer for Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK Online Journal
Ownership and Relationship: www.disabledentrepreneur.uk is a subsidiary website within the group of websites owned by UK Website Designers. The Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK Online Journal is a part of this subsidiary group of websites.
Image Copyright Responsibility: Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK Online Journal acknowledges the importance of respecting copyright laws and protecting intellectual property rights, particularly when it comes to images and visual content. While we strive to ensure that all content on our platform adheres to copyright regulations, we want to clarify the following:
Third-Party Images: Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK Online Journal is not held responsible for the usage of third-party images within the content we publish. We make every effort to obtain proper permissions and licenses for images used on our platform. However, it is the responsibility of guest writers and contributors to ensure that they have the appropriate rights and permissions for any images they provide for their articles.
Image Credits and Backlinks: Guest writers are responsible for giving proper image credits and providing backlinks when required, following copyright laws and any specific image usage agreements. Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK Online Journal expects that guest writers will comply with these legal and ethical guidelines to prevent copyright infringement and protect the rights of image owners.
Non-Liability for Third-Party Errors and Copyright Infringement: Disabled Entrepreneur shall not be held accountable or assume any liability for errors, inaccuracies, or copyright infringement in content or materials provided by third parties, including but not limited to guest contributors or users of the platform. The responsibility for the accuracy, authenticity, and copyright compliance of such content rests solely with the respective third-party contributors or users. Disabled Entrepreneur disclaims all liability in this regard and encourages all contributors and users to ensure the content they submit adheres to applicable copyright and accuracy standards.
Disclaimer: Use Under Fair Use
The content on Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK Owned by UK Website Designers and its subsidiary sites may include material that is protected by copyright law. We believe in the principles of fair use and strive to comply with copyright regulations. However, we want to make it clear that Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK owned by UK Website Designers and its subsidiary sites will not be held accountable for third-party copyrighted content that may appear on our platforms.
Guest writers and contributors are responsible for ensuring that their submissions comply with all applicable copyright laws. By submitting content to our sites, guest writers acknowledge and agree that they have the necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to use and share the materials they provide.
All images and content that fall under copyright protection and are used on our sites have appropriate backlinks to the sources or the appertaining sites. We encourage our contributors to provide accurate attribution and uphold the rights of copyright holders.
Disabled Entrepreneur – Disablity UK-owned UK Website Designers and its subsidiary sites do not endorse, support, or encourage the unauthorized use of copyrighted material. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our platforms without proper permission, please contact us promptly, and we will investigate the matter.
It is the responsibility of guest writers and contributors to be aware of and comply with copyright laws when submitting content to our sites. UK Website Designers and its subsidiary sites disclaim any liability for the misuse or violation of copyright by guest writers or third parties.
This disclaimer is subject to change without notice. It is advisable to review this disclaimer periodically for any updates. By accessing and using our sites, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this disclaimer.
If you use an image from another site and give a backlink and image credit are you in violation of copyright infringement?
Provided that you use an image from another site while giving proper image credit and a backlink, you are likely not in violation of copyright infringement under certain conditions.
However, there are important considerations:
- Image Credit: Always give proper image credit as specified by the image’s owner or license. This typically includes the name of the creator or source of the image. This is not only a matter of copyright but also ethical and professional practice.
- Backlink: Providing a backlink to the source is a good practice and can often be a requirement set by image owners or licenses. However, this alone does not automatically grant you the right to use the image. You must still have the proper license or permission.
- Fair Use: Some jurisdictions have the concept of “fair use” or “fair dealing,” which allows for limited use of copyrighted materials for purposes like criticism, commentary, news reporting, and education. However, this is a complex legal doctrine with specific criteria, and it may not apply to all situations.
- Transformative Use: In some cases, using an image in a transformative manner (e.g., creating a derivative work) might be allowed. This depends on the specific circumstances and applicable laws.
We encourage all contributors to be diligent in sourcing and using images responsibly and legally, ensuring that they have the necessary permissions, licenses, and attributions for any third-party images they incorporate into their work.
Disabled Entrepreneur – Disability UK Online Journal appreciates the cooperation and understanding of all contributors in upholding the principles of ethical content creation and copyright compliance.
For any questions or concerns regarding this copyright image disclaimer or our content policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
www.disabilityuk.co.uk forwards to www.disabledentrepreneur.uk is part of a group of websites owned by UK Website Designers.
We use an SEO Link Wheel to Generate Business Using Exact Match Searchable Keyword Domain Names.
We endeavor to guide people by giving free advice. We also have a useful links resources page, should you need gov assistance, search for charities, or want financial advice:
Outlined below define the relationship between Coach and Client and underpin any services delivered by Renata Entrepreneur in conjunction with Disabled Entrepreneur. Please make sure you read the following carefully. If you have questions or queries then please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com
I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any mental health or medical conditions.
“I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional”.
**For legal purposes:
- I understand that coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not “licensed “ by any UK body even though the sessions may take place in the UK.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psycho-analysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment. I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely to aid me in achieving the defined goals I create with my Coach. I can give my informed consent and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed. I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes including but not limited to increased clientele, profitability, and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, or elderly abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement is limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.