Change Your Attitude with Gratitude New Years Resolution 2022.
Whenever we celebrate a New Year we mark it with New Years Resolutions. We celebrate out with the old in and with the new, we say to ourselves we will go on a diet, lose weight, eat healthier, hit the gym, or quit smoking. We aim to do all the wonderful things we dream of, but it is so often the case our resolutions fall through after a month or two because half the time we lack willpower and motivation, we do not have it embedded in our subconscious minds that what we want we can manifest. Essentially we need to brainwash ourselves to believe we can do anything and have anything we desire.
Practicing Daily Gratitude
10 Ways to Practice Daily Gratitude
One of the most powerful ways to rewire your brain is to re-wire your thoughts. Having a positive attitude will bring more positivity and abundance into your life. Being constantly worried and having negative thoughts will only bring on more stress and worry. Therefore in order to change your attitude to life be grateful for what you already have and be positive that more great things will come to you providing you change your way of thinking.
- One of the things I love doing is writing and although I have a physical journal I also write my thoughts on my online journal. By keeping a Gratitude Journal one can write our thoughts, dreams and desires with a daily routine in which we can remind ourselves of the gifts, grace, benefits, and good things we enjoy. Remembering moments of gratitude associated with events past and present, your personal attributes, or people you admire gives you the potential to interweave a sustainable life of gratefulness.
- Write down at least 10 things you are truly grateful for and on the next page write down in the present tense as if you have already manifested it what you are grateful what has come into your life, rather than what is coming.
- Spending 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes before you fall asleep to visualise your aspirations will help to hypnotise yourself and change your subconcious mind. Brainwash yourself before the world brainwashes you. Find a quite relaxing place where you can meditate and relax and focus on what you truly desire.
- Research and learn from motivation speakers who mention about the law of Attraction and The Secret. (Bob Proctor, Jake Ducey etc). Watch the film “The Secret”.
- When ever you hear someone talk praise them for their achievements. Share Your Gratitude with Others. Research has found that expressing gratitude can help strengthen relationships and bring us closer together. People are more inclined to warm to you if you express gratitude and pat them on their back. The next time you see a female compliment them. The next time your partner, friend or family member does something you appreciate, be sure to let tell them how proud you are of them.
- Remove all negitivity in your life, this means anything that reminds you of something bad that has happened in your life to halting all contact with any negative person that does not praise you, does not encourage you or only has snide remarks to say about you. If they are judgemental as in my case someone in my inner circle that thinks she is better than me because she lives in a new build mortgaged house whislt I live in Grade A Listed rented appartment that is falling apart. What she does not realise my digital assets are worth more than her house will ever be. But I have shown gratitude to her children.
- Always have either flash cards that you carry in your pocket, purse or handbag. Have your reminders on the homescreen of your phone and also on your desktop. Have a vision board of what you want to achieve, so it is staring you in the face. Stick your reminders on refridgerators. . Use visual reminders because the two primary obstacles to gratefulness are forgetfulness and a lack of mindful awareness, visual reminders serve as cues to trigger thoughts of gratitude.
- Be consistant and do it daily. I usually stick a video on youtube or listen to some hypnotherapy audios. Research shows that changing our thought patterns to perform a behavior increases the likelihood that the action will be executed. Set an alarm everyday to promt you to execute your meditation.
- Be kind and mindful of others. If you disagree with someone do not fuel the fire with your negativity. The best practice is to be kind, patient and understanding. Be grateful for what others have done for you.
- Gratefulness includes smiling, using etiquette, saying thank you, when someone does or says something that is kind and thoughtful, writing letters of gratitude, including emails. By being consistently grateful, you will trigger the emotion of gratitude instantaneously and have it embedded in your subconsious mind.
What I am grateful for.
I have listed below the things I am most grateful for, you could personalize it to suit your own circumstances.
- I am grafeful I have roof over my head.
- I am grateful I have food to eat.
- I am a grateful I have drinking flowing water.
- I am grateful I have hot running water.
- I am grateful my home is warm.
- I am grateful I can pay my bills.
- I am grateful I have internet and a good connection.
- I am grateful money comes in on a regular basis.
- I am grateful I own digital assets (digital real estate).
- I am grateful I am creative.
- I am grateful I have a good imagination.
- I am grateful I am an entrepreneur.
- I am grateful I can write and have a platform to write on.
- I am grateful people find my writing inspiring and motivational.
- I am grateful people find that I have a wealth of knowledge and can help them.
- I am grateful I am a publish author.
- I am grateful my books are selling.
- I am grateful I have wisdom.
- I am grateful I have clients.
- I am grateful I have a beautiful, intelligent daughter.
- I am grateful I have my own websites.
- I am grateful I am driving traffic to my websites.
- I am grateful I can offer many services.
- I am grateful people are buying my services.
- I am grateful my domain names are being sold.
- I am grateful I can help generate traffic and leads.
- I am grateful that I can keep my prices low and be competitive in the industry I am in.
- I am grateful I have the ability to teach people and mentor them.
- I am grateful I am getting regular subscribers and am expanding my network of connections and followers.
- I am grateful most of my websites are on the first page of Google.
- I am grateful that the websites which are not on the first page of Google will be soon.
- I am grateful I am multi-talented and can re-invent myself.
- I am grateful I have learned about hypnotherapy.
- I am grateful that I have enough knowledge and content to write a book about neuroplasticity and empowering the disabled entrepreneurial mind.
- I am grateful I am self-healing and starting to heal my emotional wounds.
- I am grateful people trust and believe in me.
- I am grateful 2022 will be a prosperous year for me.
- I am happy and grateful I am a spiritual multi-millionaire.
Jake Ducey Hypnotherapy Audio and Videos can you accessed here.
If you found this article helpful, please take a moment to comment, share and subscribe.
Wishing all my readers a Happy New Year 2022.
#gratitude #selfhypnosis #hypnosis #bobprocter #lawofattraction #thesecret #jakeducey #napoleanhill #thinkandgrowrich
Renata is a businesswoman and published author. She primarily focuses on helping people with disabilities to startup businesses and offers Digital Marketing, Website Creation, SEO, and Domain Brokering.
Renata Is A Disabled Entrepreneur.
She Has A Condition Called Cerebellar Atrophy, and Also Suffers From OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).
She is an advocate for Mental Health, Motivational Empowerment, and Personal Development. She tries to find support for vulnerable men and women in abusive relationships.
Renata is the Editor of DisabilityUK.co.uk Online Journal, iRenata.com, UKDomainBrokers.com, CymruJournal.com, and RoathLife.co.uk Online Magazine.
Renata has a large network of over 10K connections on LinkedIn, compromising of Directors, CEOs, Millionaires, Billionaires, and Royalty. https://www.linkedin.com/in/renata-b-48025811/